|By Grade||By Concept||Discounted Sets||Support Material|
"Hard" math made easy
"Insights into Math Concepts" was developed to maximize the use of math manipulatives and to bridge the gap between the concrete and the abstract. Rather than focusing on calculations, exercises solidify and extend concepts through series of short, thought-provoking exercises. By building math intuition and number sense, the program makes "hard math" become easy.
- Designed by an experienced Montessori teacher
- Maximizes hands-on mathematics apparatus
- Encourages critical thinking skills
- Easy to implement and monitor
- Requires little teacher direction
- Addresses state standards
- Individual tracking system
- A favorite of children
Exercises have a simple, uncluttered format. Most students find the steady progression through the various exercises rewarding and motivating. Inviting success and confidence, the material soon nudges them into concepts normally considered quite challenging.